Category List

Sunday, November 24, 2013

1960's Western Union Dolly Gram. This one says Happy Birthday but they had a variety of messages. My dad was a manager for Western Union (in the 60's) and I remember these well. =)

Love this beautiful dress
Love this beautiful dress
Click here to download
18 inch Doll Clothes American Girl Oxford Square Coat in Brown Houndstooth
18 inch Doll Clothes American Girl Oxford Square Coat in Brown Houndstooth
Click here to download
18 inch doll outfit Capris shirt headband purse
18 inch doll outfit Capris shirt headband purse
Click here to download
1960's Western Union Dolly Gram. This one says Happy Birthday but they had a variety of messages. My dad was a manager for Western Union (in the 60's) and I remember these well. =)
1960's Western Union Dolly Gram. This one says Happy Birthday but they had a variety of messages. My dad was a manager for Western Union (in the 60's) and I remember these well. =)
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment