Category List

Friday, November 22, 2013

I think I could actually make this! American Girl Doll Hat PATTERN: Flowered Cloche (Fits most 18"dolls)

Whimsical Floral Dot Doll Dress, Sash, Shrug, Hat, and Handbag for the American Girl Doll
Whimsical Floral Dot Doll Dress, Sash, Shrug, Hat, and Handbag for the American Girl Doll
Click here to download
American Girl doll clothes, 18 inch doll clothes, cranberry corduroy jeans, shirt...Krista so CUTE!
American Girl doll clothes, 18 inch doll clothes, cranberry corduroy jeans, shirt...Krista so CUTE!
Click here to download
I think I could actually make this! American Girl Doll Hat PATTERN: Flowered Cloche (Fits most 18"dolls)
I think I could actually make this! American Girl Doll Hat PATTERN: Flowered Cloche (Fits most 18"dolls)
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment